Air Gun Forums
Home | About Us | Contact Us
Quick Member Login:
Forgot password?
Forum Sponsors:
Left Advertisement

becomeasponsor
Forum Statistics:
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:


There are users
currently browsing forums.
You don't appear to be registered. Click here to register
Search the forums:

Air Gun Forums » Air gun Alley » Turkish blend » A Bought a New Airgun

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2024, 01:39 AM   #1
Bob La Londe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 153
Default A Bought a New Airgun

Its been a while. I kinda lost interest in airguns except for occasional pest control for the last couple or few or several years.

I sold my Cricket (best airgun I ever owned I think) several years ago, and I've missed it ever since. I liked the weight rearward balance of a bullpup a lot. Made for faster easier offhand shooting, and even faster shooting off an improvised rest.

Recently I ran across a refurbished Hatsan BullBoss and I figured that was my chance to get another bull pup pretty darn cheap.

So far the BullBoss is "okay," heavy, and short range accurate. I haven't done any numbers except weight. I said it was heavy... 9lb 5.2oz with no magazine. PA says its moderately loud in their specs... yea,kinda, but not from the pop of air out the muzzle. Its loud like a magnum springer. The action is loud, but not excessively so. The THWAP of a 25.39 grain pellet smacking a steel target is louder.

I had to do a search to find this forum. This one and AirgunGuild where the only two I still had any interest in.

So anyway, if I get a few comments here I'll keep coming back and posting about this airgun as I get numbers, and do groupings out to probably 60ish yards.

So far I like it, but its no Cricket. Not even a noisy one.
__________________
Bob La Londe - CNC Molds N Stuff
~~~ www.cncmolds.com ~~~

Last edited by Bob La Londe; 07-02-2024 at 06:58 AM..
Bob La Londe is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:34 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Copyright 2011 Airgunforums.org, All Rights Reserved